Wednesday, November 3, 2010

That Place Between A Woman's Legs

What do you call that arch between a woman's legs? Why do some women have it and others don't?

Mary J. Blige has it.

Lingerie mannequins have it.

Megan Fox has it.

Megan Fox for Emporio Armani by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

But not Norma Jean.

Is it called the pubic arch, or does it have another name, something more poetic? And what about adjectives? Wide? Flat? I like the way it looks, but I don't know what it's called.

I tried to write about filming a singer with the light shining through that space between her thighs, and I couldn't think of the name of that arch.

No comments: